In this miniature hobby-world, there are three kinds of people:
- People who want to paint, and even enjoy it, but don’t have the entire skill set to achieve their preconceived goal.
- People who love to paint, and will do anything to get their hands on a hairs-glued-to-a-wooden-stick that is dipped in emulsified pigment.
- People who hate painting and won’t do it ever.
If you’re in category #3, and hate painting miniatures, I might have a hard time convincing you otherwise (a topic for another article).
But, for those of you who are #1 and #2 people, love to paint miniatures and are motivated to improve your skills, I’ve located a series of YouTube videos that may inspire, inform, and interest you.
I hope these videos help you pursue the wonderful world of miniatures.
- How to Paint Miniatures: Complete Painting Tutorials link
- The Basics: Painting Segmented Tutorials link
- Airbrush Basics: Tutorials & Techniques link
- Bases & Terrain: Designs & Ideas link
- Cast Fantasy Miniatures Using Rubber Molds link
- High-Resolution Color Blending Painting Video link
- Make a Round Surface Sander link
- Make Barbed/Razor Wire link
- Make Hose Pipes and/or Tentacles link
- Make Rope, Cable & Chains link
- Make Washes link
- Paint a Fire Creature link
- Paint a Frost Creature link
- Paint Armor & Weapons on Miniatures link
- Paint Blood & Gore link
- Paint Crystal Sword Effects link
- Paint Eyes with Glowing Effects link
- Paint Faces, Eyes & Hair on a Miniature link
- Paint Frail or Textured Cloth/Material link
- Paint Gems and Jewels link
- Paint Force and Power Weapons link
- Paint Fire Effects link
- Paint Ghostly Effects link
- Paint Horses & Steeds link
- Paint Lighting Bolts on Weapons link
- Paint Metals: Non Metallic Metal – NMM link
- Paint Metals: True Metallic Paint – TMP link
- Paint Metal Effects: Rust link
- Paint Metal Effects: Weathering link
- Paint Object Source Lighting (OSL) link
- Paint Skin Tones on Miniatures link
- Paint Skin Wings on Miniatures link
- Paint Tartan Patterns (Kilts & Flannels) link
- Paint The Color Black link
- Paint The Color Gold link
- Paint The Color Red link
- Paint The Color White link
- Paperclip, The Useful Tool link
- Static Grass Applicator link
- String a Bow On Your Miniature link
Thanks for stopping by!