Tangible Day is always looking to expand our perspective of miniature and tabletop gaming hobby. This means we need your viewpoint and ideas. We are looking for guest articles from anyone interested in sharing their experience with miniature gaming, photography, tabletop wargames, and other related topics.
We are currently accepting for articles for publication between 1000-1500 words with two or more original images. If you’ve got an article idea or topic you want to write about, we want to hear from you!
How to Submit an Article Idea
Please send us a message on our contact page and include the following information:
- Tell us a bit about yourself
- Your proposed article topic or idea
- 2-3 sentences about why you think your article will fit the scope of tangibleday.com
We will reply within 24 hours with more information!
Request for Articles
You don’t need to be a professional writer to contribute. All we ask for is a dash of passion and enthusiasm. Don’t worry, we can help you edit and format your submission for publication.
Here are some ideas and article topics we are looking for:
- Hobby tutorials, tips and tricks (painting, scale modeling, terrain, etc)
- Anything related to visual art
- Product reviews (sorry, no Kickstarters)
- Gaming editorials (opinion topics)
- A unique perspective about hobbies from anyone with a personal story
- Review articles of products (only related to tabletop gaming and miniatures; no self-promotion)